123.HP.COM – Printer Services
123.hp.com Expert Advisor
We have an experienced tech support team 123.hp.com who can diagnose and resolve any 123 HP printer issue. We have fixed hundreds of printers and we have a lot of expertise in troubleshooting HP Printers. We also provide helpful tips for maintaining your printer.
Save Your Money
We believe in providing quality services at a very affordable rate. And you need to pay only when your 123.hp.com/setup printer problem is completely resolved by 123.hp.com/setup. You can pay after the printer is fixed and functioning properly. We value the customer’s trust in us, above all.
123 HP Quick Support
We offer instant and easy solutions for all your printer issues. We understand the value of your time and therefore we make sure that the problem is sorted out as fast as possible.123 HP Setup expert tech team easily troubleshoots and fixes any printer error within minutes.
Choose Your 123.HP.COM/SETUP Printer Models
Get 123 HP Printer Platform Support
123.hp.com/setup – We strive to offer you the best guidance on how to setup, configure, install and use your HP Printer on your Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 computer or laptop.
123.hp.com/setup – Experts will provide you user-friendly service by resolving your issues on working your printers with Mac Computers. Dial us to get instant support on your HP printer up and running within no time.
123.hp.com/setup – Printing from your Smartphone allows you to save time. Newer smartphones and tablets come with the wireless networking software and printing applications.
How to Setup HP Printer?
Remove the 123 hp printer from the box and unwrap all the packing covers and tapes on the printer and underneath the scanner lid, paper tray and the ink cartridge slots. Unwrap the tapes and cover from around the 123.hp.com printer.
- 123.hp.com/setup – Remove the packing materials from the scanner lid.
- Pull out the output tray and remove the packing materials from it.
- Adjust the paper guides such that it does not crush or bend the papers placed in the tray.
- Finally remove the packing material from the ink cartridge slots and 123 hp setup & install the ink cartridges.
HP Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print is a free service that allows you to print your documents and photos from your mobile device or network connected device to your 123 HP printer. Google Cloud Print connects your HP printer to the web.
Switch on your 123.hp.com Printer. Open the Chrome browser. Select Setting from the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Show advanced settings.
- Go to Google Cloud Print and then select Manage button.
- If your printer is listed under new device, select register.
- For some printers you need to complete the registration from the printer control panel.
- If your 123 HP printer is listed under my device, your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Select Manage to view your registered Google Cloud Print Printers.
- If your printer is not listed, ensure your HP printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer email address.
HP ePrint Setup
You can print documents and photos directly from your smartphone or tablets with the help of HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com Printer. In order to print to an HP ePrint enabled printer, you will have to disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer and your computer must have internet access. Enable web services and you should have to keep your software often upgraded to use HP eprint app.
- You can also print emails using HP ePrint. To add an email account, click the email option at the top. HP eprint will assign a PIN code to your Smartphone in order to authenticate your email address.
- Visit your email account and verify the email sent from HP eprint. Register your HP Printer at the HP eprint center with the email address assigned to your printer.
- Install the app to your Smartphone or tablet. Select HP eprint from the home screen of your HP printer.
- Open the HP eprint app from your smartphone or tablet. Type the email address and password correctly and select the email that you would like to print and touch print.
HP AirPrint Setup
You can print using your Apple devices with AirPrint feature enabled hp.com/123 printer. Enable the AirPrint option in the printer settings menu of your HP printer.
- HP printer should be connected to the same network as your Apple device.
- Download and install AirPrint app.
- You can download the app directly from the Google Play Store.
- Open the AirPrint app from your Apple device, then you will need to go to printer option and search for your network name from the available options.
- You will need to know your network name so that you will find it easier to select your network name from the list of available options.
- If you don’t find your network name from the available options, you will have to enter your network name or SSID.
- You will have to enter the password along with your network name. The password may also be shown as WPA or WEP key. For more Airprint Setup.
What Customer Say
“The customer support was easily able to find out my problem. They fixed the error within minutes by remotely accessing my computer.”
-Josephine, Akron, Ohio
“They don’t bill you until the printer issue gets fixed. And they did a pretty good job with my printer.”
-Harry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nothing was working with my printer. Thankfully, the tech guys did a bang up job and got my printer up and running again.”
-Keith, Tucson, Arizona