Guidelines for HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update
For HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update, the steps given in this document can be used for printers enabled on Windows 10. If your 123.hp.com/Officejet 4652 printer does not print after getting upgraded to Windows 10, fix the error using the instructions given in this document.
Step 1: Check Windows Update in HP Officejet 4652 Printer
- Click the Windows logo on your desktop and open Change Device Installation. Click on Yes in the window titled Change Device Installation
- Device Installation Settings window. Search for updates on Windows and install if available.
- Choose the option Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, wait for it to be installed.
- Switch off and switch on your PC.
- Proceed to print and see if the error has been rectified.
- If all updates have been installed: Restart your system. Try printing to see if the error is resolved.
- Note: If an error message was displayed during the HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update installation, open Device Manager and delete any unknown printers from the list.
Step 2.HP 4652 Print and Scan Doctor
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor is free feature provided by HP that can diagnose and detect print related errors.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor link on your browser and download it.
- Open the Downloads folder on your system and locate the downloaded file to install it.
- Select your 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer, click on Next after the HP Print and Scan Doctor is installed.
- In the window that opens, click on Fix Printing.
- A list of results will be displayed-green checkmark indicates the printer has passed the test,exclamation mark indicates the printer has failed the test,red X mark means the issue can be rectified by using the instructions provided.
- If HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update Error persists, click on Network and then Troubleshoot Firewall.
- Choose the Firewall software that displays the status message Enabled.
- Inactivate the software by clicking on Deactivate.
- Try and print.
- IF prints are successful, refer our webpage for information on adding your 123.hp.com/Officejet 4652 printer as an exception to establish a communication between the printer and computer.
- Add the following ports as exceptions on your Firewall: 137,138,161,162,427 UDP ports and 137, 139, 427, 9100 and 9500 TCP ports.
- If the error is still not rectified, the problem is not being caused by Firewall.
- So, enable Firewall under the HP Print and Scan Doctor and proceed further.
Step 3. Enable HP 4652 Print Spooler
This software lets you keep print jobs in queue by temporarily storing it and printing one at a time. Open Windows and open the Control Panel. Open the View Local Services option from the list of options displayed.
- Locate 123.hp.com/Officejet4652printer spooler and if the status is blank, right click on it and select Start.
- If the status is displayed as running, right click on Print Spooler and restart it.
- Try and print. If the error is not resolved, proceed further.
Step 4. Check HP 4652 status
This step will demonstrate how to regulate the default settings for your printer using the hardware management tools. Open Windows and locate Printers and Scanners.
- The Let Windows manage my default printer setting must be enabled to let Windows manage the printer you used last.
- Managing default printer setting for HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update
- Click on the name of your 123 HP setup 4652 printer and select Manage to check printer status and other features like properties and preferences.
Step 5. Uninstall HP 4652 Software
- Remove any USB cable connected to your printer. Use the Windows Search button and locate Programs and Features.
- From the list of installed programs that opens, select your123.hp.com/Officejet 4652 printer and click on Uninstall.
- Using the guides given on screen to uninstall the printer software. Switch off your system and switch it on after a few seconds.
Step 6. Reinstall HP 4652 software
- Switch on the printer. Remove any USB cable connected on your printer for HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update
- Search our webpage for your printer model and locate the corresponding driver and software
- It is recommended by HP that you download the Full Feature software. If unavailable download the Basic Driver.
Step 7. Restart both Computer & HP 4652 Printer
- Switch off your printer. Connect the printer power cord directly to a power outlet without employing extensions or surge protectors.
Step 8. Print using HP 4652 USB Setup
- Even if you have a wireless enabled printer, connect it using USB and attempt to print.
- If the print job is successful, then the fault lies in the wireless connection you use.
- This is the temproary Solution to fix HP Officejet 4652 Windows Update Error.