123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black
- 123 HP Sprocket Printer Specification
- 123 HP Sprocket App
- 123 HP Sprocket Bluetooth connectivity
- 123 HP Sprocket Android/ iOS update
- 123 HP Sprocket Print Speed handling
- 123 HP Sprocket Troubleshoot
123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer Setup
The very first step before setting up the Sprocket printer is to unbox the printer from the box and remove all packing materials from the printer box. And then follows the HP Sprocket app installation, inserting paper into the input tray, and then printing a photo.Explore…
How to print using HP Sprocket Photo printer app from your Android and iOS mobile & tablet devices? Instructions to be followed to print with Android mobile devices: The steps below are instructed to click a photo instantly and to print through the HP Sprocket app:Explore…
Social media accounts like Facebook, Flickr, Instagram etc. allows users to upload or update their photos of their own choice. The HP Sprocket mobile app enables the users to print through pairing the printer over the mobile’s Bluetooth connection.Explore…
123 HP Sprocket Printer Specification
- Operating system support: Android: 4.4 above / iOS: 8.0 above
- Connectivity and Mobile printing capability: Wireless, wireless direct, ePrint, AirPrint.
- Media sizes supported: 5.0 x 7.6 cm
- Media sizes, custom: 2 x 3 in
- Media types: Zink
123 HP Sprocket Printers Troubleshooting
Load HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
How to load a new pack of HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper on your HP Sprocket Photo Printer? These set of instructions has been provided for the users to know how to insert a new pack of HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper in the input tray on your HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Step 1: Keep the Sprocket photo printer in turn off mode.
- Step 2: Slide the top cover of the printer to remove it away from the output slot and then place it aside.
- Step 3: Insert up to a maximum of 10 sheets of photo paper with the blue HP ZINK ® Smart sheet.
- Step 4: Ensure that the Smart sheet is placed exactly on the bottom of the stack with the barcode fronting down, and the print side of the photo paper facing up.
- Note: Every new pack of HP ZINK® photo paper is provided with one blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet to use with the precise pack.
- Step 5: Make use of the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet until the 10 sheets of photo paper are utilized discarding the Smart sheet.
- Step 6: Adjust the top cover with the tracks visible on the outside of the printer, and then flip the top cover towards the output slot and ensure that the cover is placed firmly. Turn on your HP Sprocket photo printer.
Loading Paper into the input tray of your HP Sprocket printer.
- Step 1: Remove the top cover by slipping it a little bit forward and placing it away from the photo paper’s output slot. This helps you free the lid from the printer and lets you lift the top cover to load the paper.
- Slipping the top cover.
- Releasing the top cover.
- Step 2. Unseal a pack of HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper up to 10 sheets.
- Step 3.Ensure that loaded blue Smart sheet is placed on the bottom of the stack, and the barcode and the HP logo facing down.
- Step 4: Mount the photo paper on top of the Smart sheet® and the HP logo facing down.
- Step 5: Fix the top cover to the printer by arranging it in the printer’s pattern edge of the open top and then slide to close the cover.
- Step 6: With this, the cover is fixed firmly when you try to attach it forcefully and safely.
- Step 7: Confirm that your printer is turned off and powered off before inserting the photo papers.
- Step 8: Supply the input tray of your HP Sprocket printer with both the paper and the Smart sheet.
Note: The Smart sheet® cleans and enables the printer in ready to use for the paper pack. It passes through the HP Sprocket Photo Printer automatically before you attempt to do the first print job. For obtaining the best print quality, make use of a Smart sheet® with each and every pack of newly loaded photo paper on your printer. Remove the Smart sheet if you have utilized all the ten sheets of paper back.
- Ensure that you do not load more than 1 pack of HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (i.e. 10 sheets plus 1 Smart sheet®) into the printer at the same time, which leads to paper jams or print errors.
- Always use HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper with the printer to avoid paper jams and printer malfunctions. You can also buy additional paper by touching Buy Paper by using the sprocket app in the Main Menu.
- If your printer incurs a paper jam issue, turn off the printer and turn it on to eject the paper automatically instead of pulling the paper from the printer.
- Never ever pluck the paper out of the printer while it is performing a print job.
- If the photo paper experiences a moisture collect, wipe it as soon as possible to avoid color damage on your print.
- It is recommended to use a clean and hassle free photo paper without bends, curls, etc. for attaining the best print quality.
Error message Incorrect Paper Type
How to rectify the error message Incorrect Paper Type on your HP Sprocket Photo Printer? Follow the below set of instructions to resolve the Incorrect Paper Type error message on your HP Sprocket Photo Printer: If you are using a Photo Paper that is a non-HP ZINK ® Sticky-Backed one during a print job, the printer does not print or stops feeding pages. And it refuses to print with the non-HP ZINK® Smart sheet, and an Incorrect Paper Type error displays.
- In such cases we recommend you to use only HP branded ZINK® paper.
- Once loading the correct paper type, retry to perform a print job.
- If any non-compatible or a non-HP paper is inserted into the input tray, the red light starts blinking after the Smart sheet is ejected.
- This issue can be resolved by placing the HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper and by turning off and turning on the printer by powering off the printer unit.
- ZINK® provides custom photo papers for a wide range of printers, such as Polaroid, LG, and HP.
- We recommend you using HP ZINK® photo paper for the best photo print quality.
- To buy original HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, contact your Photo printer manufacturer or their retailers.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer- Maximize the battery life of my printer:
To save the life of the battery and make it work on a long run, there are many ways to retain it. Follow the recommendations below to enhance the battery life of your HP Sprocket Printer:
- Change the sleeping time of the printer with the option how long the printer remains on. Touch the HP Sprocket app to open it on your mobile device and then touch the Sprocket.
- Touch to click the Auto off option and then choose the time period as 3 minutes. We recommend you to charge the printer through the USB cable when it is not in use.
- Let the printer be plugged into a power source when it is not performing any function.
NOTE: The printer can be used when it is plugged in for charging. Ensure that the charging period of your printer exceeds 90 minutes.
- It is advisable to charge the printer until the power light turns into green color.
- The life of the printer battery may enhance when you charge it for more than 90 minutes.
- It is advisable to charge your printer battery using an external battery charger.
- Because an external battery charger lets you charge the printer when it displays low battery and does not consume another source of power.
- Contact your printer manufacturer to buy an external battery charger.
- For any technical assistance for all HP Sprocket printer, reach our customer support team on our toll-free number.
What can I do to improve print quality?
We recommend you to follow or implement the steps provided below that helps you improve the print quality while doing a print job using HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Always make the habit of utilizing original HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper. Because ZINK® provides you a custom photo paper for a range of HP printer viz., Polaroid, LG, and HP.
- To purchase and use genuine HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, go to our website and navigate hpsprocket.com link for better and quality print results. Also, you can purchase the HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper from other retailers too.
- Remove the dust or clean the output rollers with the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet available from the same pack of photo paper inserted in the printer currently.
- Place the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet into the printer’s input tray ensuring that the barcode is faced downwards to the photo paper with the print side facing upward. Now send the job to the printer to do the print job.
- NOTE: Insert the photo paper with the Smart sheet to avoid the “Out of Paper” error message.
- Set the printer to undergo the cooling period for few minutes while it is in the process of printing the jobs.
- If you let the printer to become too warm, there is a possibility of the printer to display an error message on the HP Sprocket app.
- Allow the HP Sprocket printer to undergo a minimum cool down period between one print job and another.
- Send another photo to print and touch OK to clear the error message.
- Ensure that the photo papers are stored in a cool, dry place and avoid water spilling on it to avoid the damage.
- Wipe the water immediately if it spills on the photo paper to prevent the paper getting damaged.
- It is always advisable to use clean, wrinkle-free photo paper and ensure that you do not use such papers in the photo input tray.
- Ensure that you maintain a minimum resolution of 818 x 1258 pixels per inch (PPI) for optimal print quality because the images captured on your mobile devices’ screen might not have a sufficient resolution.
- If you have any difficulty in following the instructions above, contact our customer support team on our toll-free number.
- If the print quality is not improving even after executing the steps above, we recommend you to contact your device manufacturer for more information.
123 HP Sprocket Provide Solution for
Instructions to clear the paper jam in HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
This document explains you the steps to rectify the paper jam issue in your HP Sprocket Photo Printer. The Sprocket printer fails to feed pages and incurs a paper jam error while performing a photo print job. It is always recommended to turn off your printer and turn it on, which is considered as a primary and standard step of clearing the paper jam inside your HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
Follow the instructions below if an error message is displayed on the HP Sprocket Photo Printer app. If the indicator light appears blinking and changes to red showing an error message on the printer status, continue with the steps below.
- Turn off your HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Release the top cover from the output slot. To do this, slide and open the top cover and then place it aside after separating it from the printer.Remove the top cover with the aid of image provided below.
- Sliding the top cover
- Removing the top cover
- Removing the top cover
- Remove the loose photo papers that are left out in the printer’s input tray.
- Clear any loose photo paper from the printer’s input tray,
- Place it away from the printer if you do not require it at this point.
- Clear the jammed paper from the input tray of the printer carefully.
- Ensure that the photo papers that are left out are facing up to the print side and reload it into the input tray.
- From the external side of the printer, align the top cover towards the tracks and then slide the top cover towards the output slot and ensure that it is firmly fixed in its slot.
Closing the top cover
- Aligning the top cover
- Slipping the top cover
- Turn on your printer to check if the error message is disappeared and the red light does not blink. If it does not blink, then the paper jam issue is cleared and printing with Sprocket printer is now easy.
- If not we recommend you to contact our technical support team to troubleshoot the paper jam issue on our toll-free number.
How to troubleshoot the HP Sprocket Photo Printer’s Out of Paper error?
The below document can be used for troubleshooting the Out of paper issue of your HP Sprocket Photo printer that is also compatible with HP Sprocket app for Android and Apple mobile devices. Follow the steps that are similar to the procedure used for clearing the paper jam. The type of error may vary but the steps to clear the error message will be the same.
- Touch OK to clear the error message on your printer for the time being.
- Press the power button and hold it for at least for 3 seconds and turn off the printer.
- Move the top cover of your HP Sprocket photo printer away by removing the top cover. To release it, slide it away from the output slot.
- Removing the top cover
- Sliding the top cover
- Removing the top cover
- Remove the left out loose photo papers from your printer. Then set the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet separately.
- Place the removed loose papers with the HP logo facing down the printer.
Warning: Avoid the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet alone, when the error message is displayed with the photo papers inserted in the input tray.
Confirm that the HP ZINK® Smart sheet should be placed with each new pack of HP ZINK® photo paper. Arrange the top cover from the printer’s outside with the tracks, and then slide the top cover towards the output slot and make sure that it is placed properly. Closing the top cover
- Aligning the printer’s top cover
- Sliding the printer’s top cover
- Turn on the printer by touching the power button and holding it for 3 seconds.
- If you are able to print then the issue is resolved. Else, we recommend you to contact our customer support on our toll-free number.