123.hp.com/dj2540 Printer Setup and Installation
- Download & Install HP Deskjet 2540 Software
- HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 Ink Cartridge Error
- HP Deskjet 2540 Airprint Setup
HP Deskjet 2540 Printer Setup
Download & Install HP 2540 Software
- The 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer is to be turned on.
- Unplug the cable from the printer if it is connected.
- In our website, goto Software and Driver Downloads.
- Identify your printer model by choosing a method, if needed, and use the instructions to go to our downloads page.
- Select Download which is next to the full feature driver (if mentioned), Basic Drivers is selected for other options.
HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
- Get the network name and password: SSID (Service Set Identifier) is the name of the network. The password is also known as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Accessing the Internet: Only HP Web Services makes use of it. HP makes use of internet access as like cable or DSL.
- Ensure that you have switched on the wireless-capable printer, router, and computer and see whether the connection is established between the computer and the wireless network in this 123.hp.com/dj2540 Setup.
HP Deskjet 2540 Airprint Setup
- Install HP Airprint App in your mobile devices
- Touch the Action icon(or) in the app in order to display the menu options
- Note: Using Action button as a feature is not enabled in some apps. In case if the button is not displayed, you will not be able to print from that specific app by using AirPrint.
- Note: Few apps may not give you a print option because the app will not be supported by AirPrint at that time. In case if the Print icon is not displayed, printing cannot be done from that particular app by using AirPrint.
- Touch Select Printer in the Printer Options menu. Available printers list will be displayed on the network
- In the drop-down menu select you HP ePrint printer. Once again the 123.hp.com/dj2540 Printer Options menu gets displayed and it shows your selected printer.
- In case if the print options are not altered, and then touch Print to send the print job to the HP printer.
- In case if the print options are to be altered, then proceed to the next step.
- The listed print options may display once after you touch Print, and then choose your printer model.
- Number of Copies: Touch the plus icon or minus icon which is in the Printer Options menu, next to Copy and use it to choose the number of copies.
- Paper: Touch Paper to alter the paper size, in the Printer Options menu
- Two–sided printing: Next to Double-sided select On in the Printer Options menu, to allow two-sided printing or select Off to disable two-sided printing.
HP Deskjet 2540 Ink cartridge Replacement
- Take out the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Grab the cartridge by the black plastic sides, and then use the pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Caution: Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. This can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections. Push the cartridge into the slot. Install the tri-color cartridge (marked with a triangle) and the black cartridge (marked with a square or pentagon) into their respective slots with the matching icon.
- Push the cartridge forward into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the cover of the printer.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer, and plug the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- If the Issue Still Persists, Service the 123.hp.com/dj2540 Printer.