123 HP ENVY 4501 ePrint SETUP
You can print any photos, web pages, emails including their attachments using HP ePrint with the help of 123 HP envy 4501 ePrint enabled printer. To print using HP ePrint, Follow the directions given below to get started with the HP ePrint app,
- In order to print to an ePrint enabled printer, you will have to disconnect the USB cable from your HP envy 4501 Printer and your computer must have internet access.
- Register your 123 hp 4501 setup printer at the HP eprint center with the email address assigned to your HP printer
- To install the HP ePrint app to your smartphone or any other device, you can tap the install button and install the app on your Smartphone or tablet.
- Activate or setup web services using your hp printer and you should keep upgrading your software often to use HP eprint app.
- You can add email to ePrint feature that will allow you to print emails and documents using 123 HP 4501 ePrint.
- To add an email account, click the email button at the top of the screen.
- Open any email application that you want to print, from your mobile device or from your computer or laptop.
- Next, attach the file that you want to send in a new email message.
- Now, you will have to enter the HP ePrint’s email address in the To field and then click on the Send option.
- HP eprint will authenticate your email address by assigning a PIN code to your mobile device.
- Go to your email account and verify the email that has been sent from HP eprint
- Select 123 HP 4501 eprint from the home screen of your printer.
- Now, Open the HP eprint app from your smartphone or tablet.
- You will need to type your email address and password and select the email that you would like to print.
- Touch print and start printing with the HP ePrint app.
To Find The HP ePrint email Address
- On your 123.hp.com/envy 4501 printer control panel, swipe across the top hand of the screen to open the Dashboard. Then, Click on HP ePrint.
- Select the Print Info option to get your information page printed. It provides the instructions to customize the ePrint email address and the HP envy 4501 printer’s claim code.