123 HP ENVY 4524 ePrint SETUP
You can print any photos, web pages, emails including their attachments using HP ePrint with the help of HP envy 4524 ePrint enabled printer. To print using HP ePrint, Follow the directions given below to get started with the HP ePrint app,
- In order to print to an HP envy 4524 ePrint enabled printer, you will have to disconnect the USB cable from your HP envy 4524 Printer and your computer must have internet access.
- Register your HP envy 4524 Printer at the HP eprint center with the email address assigned to your HP printer
- To install the HP ePrint app to your smartphone or any other device, you can tap the install button and install the app on your Smartphone or tablet.
- Activate or setup web services using your HP Printer and you should keep upgrading your software often to use HP eprint app.
- You can add email to ePrint feature that will allow you to print emails and documents using HP ePrint.
- To add an email account, click the email button at the top of the screen.
- Open any email application that you want to print, from your mobile device or from your computer or laptop.
- Next, attach the file that you want to send in a new email message.
- Now, you will have to enter the HP ePrint’s email address in the To field and then click on the Send option.
- HP eprint will authenticate your email address by assigning a PIN code to your mobile device.
- Go to your email account and verify the email that has been sent from HP eprint
- Select HP eprint from the home screen of your HP envy 4524 Printer.
- Now, Open the HP eprint app from your smartphone or tablet.
- You will need to type your email address and password and select the email that you would like to print.
- Touch print and start printing with the HP ePrint app.
To Find The HP ePrint email Address
- On your HP envy 4524 Printer control panel, swipe across the top hand of the screen to open the Dashboard. Then, Click on HP ePrint.
- Select the Print Info option to get your information page printed. It provides the instructions to customize the ePrint email address and the HP envy 4524 printer’s claim code.
HP ePrint- Envy 4524 Printer does not print
If your server displays an error message or keeps cancelling your print job every time you attempt to print, use this document to provide troubleshoot and solutions.
Check the printer requirements and status
Note: Ensure that your envy 4524 printer is not connected using a USB cable, ePrint feature does not work with a USB connected.
- Check if your printer is switched on, if not switch it on by pressing on the Power button provided.
- Check your printer’s network setting to see if it is connected to an active and functional network
- If your printer is connected using a Wireless connection, ensure that the Wireless feature is turned on and your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- If your printer uses an Ethernet connection, check if the green light on the Ethernet port of you printer is steady and the orange light should blink.
- Please note that some printers have a wireless icon on their control panel. Check if the blue light next to the wireless icon is blinking.
- Check if the issue is in your network. If the problem is in your network do not proceed troubleshooting using this document.
- ePrint does not work if Web Services is not switched on. Web services must remain switched on.
- If your wireless printer fails to connect to the server, proceed to the section on how to troubleshoot your network connection error.
- Check if the firmware for your printer is updated to the latest version. If the firmware is not updated, download it from our customer support page.
- Type out your printer model number and browse through to locate the document containing instructions on how to download and setup your updates.
- If the printer control panel displays error messages or blinking lights, check our support page for ‘blinking lights error’.