123 HP Laserjet P2035 Printer
- 123 HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Specification
- 123 HP Laserjet P2035 Ink Cartridge
- 123 HP Laserjet P2035 Windows update
- 123 HP Laserjet P2035 Print Speed handling
- 123 HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Troubleshoot
123 HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Specification
- Operating system support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite.
- Connectivity and Mobile printing capability: Wireless, wireless direct, ePrint, AirPrint.
- Printing Speed: Up to 30 ppm
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP FastRes 1200, 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 25000 pages
123 HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Troubleshooting
HP LaserJet Printer Windows 10 Upgrade Issue
The below procedure is applicable for the printers that have Windows 10. After you upgrade Windows10 on your computer, your HP LaserJet Printer does not print. To fix this issue follow the below troubleshooting steps.
Verify if all the Windows updates are installed
- To avail the complete functionality of the computer and the connected devices, it is required by Windows 10 to install all the updates without fail.
- Click the Windows button. Look for Change device installation.
- Click on the Change device installation settings from the provided list of results.
- Select Yes in the Device Installation settings window.
HP Laserjet P2035 Device Installation Settings window
- Find out if Windows has updates to be installed.
- Search the updates using the Search button in Windows.
- Choose the Check for Updates in the available list of results.
- Click on Check for Updates. If the computer identifies the updates, wait for them to install.
- Turn off the computer and turn it on. Try to do a print job. If you are able to print, the issue is resolved.
- If your computer is found up to date, Turn off and then turn it on to restart it. Try to print.
If the issue still persists and you cannot print, continue to the next step. Note: While installing the Windows update if the computer displays any error, go to the Device Manager and remove the unknown printers listed if any.
Again run the Windows update to be installed.
- Go to Windows and look for Device Manager.
- Then click Device Manager from the displayed list of results.
- Click Printers.
- To remove the printer select Uninstall with a right-click on Unknown Device.
- To continue installing the updates, click Retry in the Windows update window.
Numeric Error codes displayed on HP LaserJet P2035 Printer
13.0 Paper Jam [Location]
Do not confuse with the above paper jam error and this new one. The error message remains the same, but this is a non-specific paper jam error where the previous steps may not work.
- Clear the jammed paper from the location where the paper jam occurred.
- Confirm if the paper tray is completely closed.
- Check if there is any issue with the feed and separation rollers inside the HP LaserJet printer. In such cases, it is recommended to replace the feed and separation rollers.
- Check the paper path to ensure that there is no presence of any torn or bits of paper inside that obstructs the printer to clear the error message.
- Try to open and close the printer’s top cover.
- For the proper working status of the HP LaserJet P2035 printer try to check sensors and flags on the paper path.
13.XX Paper Jam [Location]
This error occurs when the media (paper) is jammed at a specific or any location inside the printer. If any sensor lever is stuck even after clearing the paper jam this issue may occur. Follow the below steps to clear all paper jam related issue:
- Open the carriage door of the printer and try to identify the jammed location inside.
- Clearly check the entire paper path to find out if any paper debris is left out.
- To clear the error message open and close the top cover of your printer.
- To ensure the proper working condition of your printer, check the sensors and flags inside the paper path.