123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer Specification
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Apple Software update
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Ink Cartridge
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Wireless Network handling
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer Troubleshoot
123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer Specification
- Operating system support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite.
- Connectivity and Mobile printing capability: Wireless, wireless direct, ePrint, AirPrint.
- Printing Speed: Up to 22 ppm
- Duty cycle (monthly,A4) : Up to 80000 pages
- Processor speed : 266 MHz
- Print quality black (best) : Up to 1200 dpi
123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Wireless Network Issues
Resolve The Wireless Network issues
How to resolve the Wireless Network issues with your HP LaserJet Pro P1566 printer? HP LaserJet Pro printers- cannot connect more computers to the wireless printer.
- The wireless range of most of the networks is within 30m from the wireless access point.
- Ensure that the other computers are placed within the wireless range.
- Your printer and the computer should not have any obstacles due to objects such as walls, cordless phones, or any other wireless devices in between.
- Check if the printer is turned on and in the ready-to-use state.
- If you have activated any third-party firewalls on your computer, turn it off.
- Crosscheck your wireless network connectivity and ensure it is active and in working condition as well.
- Confirm if your computer is working properly.
- If not restart the computer either with the restart button on your CPU or click the restart icon on your computer.
- Before you restart to ensure that all the running programs on your windows are closed on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 printer- wireless network is not functioning.
- Make certain that you have not connected the network cable is not connected.
- To verify if the network communication is lost, check it by connecting other devices to the network. To test the network communication on your computer, open a command-line prompt.
- For Windows operating system, click Start, choose Run, type cmd and then press Enter. For Macintosh OS X, go to Applications, then click on Utilities and open Terminal.
- On the cmd and Terminal window, type ping along with the router IP address.
- The network is active or working if the window displays round-trip times. Connect the printer and computer to the same network and verify the same.
- Allow to print a configuration page. Match the printer’s configuration report with your computer’s configuration report, which is SSID (Service Set Identifier) by default.
- If the IP address numbers are not identical, the devices are not connected to the same network.
- Remove all the connections on your printer and configure it again to attain the wireless printer setup.
123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer driver for Mac
How to install the Printer driver for Mac using Apple Software Update-HP Printers. The steps in this document are to download the driver for your HP P1566 printer with Macintosh OS through Apple Software Update. Note: We request you to enter your printer model in our website and check if you have a compatible driver for your Mac OS.
- Before you start up with the software installation, ensure that the printer is turned on and it is connected to the computer that you wish to print or scan from.
- Connect your computer and the printer either with a USB cable or through your local Wireless or wired network.
- NOTE: Steps to install the HP driver using Apple Software Update.
- It is important that you create a new print queue on the Mac before you install the HP driver with Apple Software Update.
- Go to the Apple menu, then choose to click System Preferences.
- Based on the version of your Mac operating system, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Observe if your printer name is found in the printer list. If it is listed or not listed, follow the instructions below as per the requirement.
If it is a listed printer, delete the printer and add it back to verify the communication and ensure that the correct driver is installed on your printer.To delete the printer, click on your printer’s name and then click the minus symbol. Now to re-add the printer, click on the plus sign and then click Add Printer or Scanner.
- Select your printer by clicking on its name, and then continue to the next step.
- If it is a non-listed printer, we advise you to add the printer newly.
- To do this click the plus sign, and then click Add Printer or Scanner; click the name of your printer, then proceed to the next step.
- Note: If you are unable to identify your printer from the Add Printer or Scanner window, check if you have connected your printer to the Mac computer with a USB cable and configured to a similar wired or wireless network.
123 HP Laserjet Pro P1566 printer in the Use Menu
We recommend you not to choose the Generic driver option from the Use menu as it may limit the functionality of the printer. Click on the option Add to add your HP printer to the list. Click on Download and Install to finish the installation if it is prompted on your computer screen. If you receive a message that If ‘Software is currently unavailable’, click Cancel, and then go to our website to download HP printer and scanner software for Mac.
- If your printer is supported by the software, then we prefer you downloading the HP P1566 Printer Driver from our website based on your Mac computer’s version and attempt installing the drivers manually.
- Once the above step is completed, close the System Preferences window.
- As the last step, attempt to do a print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer’s functionality.
- If it lets you print, scan, or fax, the driver has been installed properly and the printer is ready to use.
- If you cannot perform the print, scan or fax functions, then we recommend you to contact our technical support team for more troubleshooting steps for installing print driver for your Mac computer using Apple Software Update.
HP Laserjet Pro P1566 Printer does not print after Windows 10 upgrade.
The below procedure is applicable for the HP printers that have Windows 10. After you upgrade Windows10 on your computer, your HP Printer does not print. Confirm that all the Windows updates are installed correctly
- To use the full functionality of the computer and the connected devices, it is necessary to install all the Windows 10 updates without fail.
- Select the Windows option. Search for the Change device installation.
- Select the Change device installation settings from the available list of results.
- Tap yes in the Device Installation settings window.
Device Installation Settings window
- Search for Windows updates installation using the search button.
- Select the Check for Updates in the list of results.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your computer finds updates, wait for them to install.
- Switch off your computer and again switch on.
- Try to print a test document. If you are able to print your document, the problem is resolved.
Computer is found up to date
- Switch off and then switch on to restart the HP Laserjet Pro P1566 printer.
- Try to print your sample document using your HP printer. If the problem still exists and you cannot print the document, continue to the next step.
- Note: During installation of the Windows update if your computer displays any error, navigate to the Device Manager and then remove the unknown HP printers listed if any.