Simple Instructions for HP Officejet 6600 eprint Setup
In HP Officejet 6600 ePrint Setup, once you have signed up for an account, you can sign in to view your ePrint job status, you can manage your HP ePrint printer queue, control who can use your 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer’s HP ePrint email address to print the document and get help for HP ePrint. HP ePrint allows you to print to your HP ePrint enabled printer anytime, from any location.To use HP ePrint, ensure to have the following:
- The Internet and email-capable computer or mobile device
- An HP ePrint capable printer on which Web Services has been enabled
Note:As with any email, there is no guarantee when or whether it will be received. But the email will be printed once it is received. Documents printed with HP ePrint may appear different from the original. Style, formatting, and text flow differ from the original document. For documents that need to be printed with a higher quality, we suggest that you print from the software application from your computer, where you will have more control over what your printout looks like.
Setup Webservices in HP Officejet 6600 Printer
- On the top of the screen, swipe down the option to open the Dashboard, and then select setup.
- Select Web Services Setup in HP Officejet 6600 ePrint Setup.
- On the screen that appears, select OK to allow the HP officejet 6600 printer to automatically check for printer updates.
- If the HP Printer Update Options screen is displayed, choose one of the options.
- When the HP printer is connected to the server, the HP printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup successfully.
Setup Webservices using HP 6600 Software
- First, open the HP printer software.Select Printer Home Page under Print.Select the Web Services option.
- If prompted, choose to allow the HP printer to check for and install HP officejet 6600 printer updates.
- Note: When updates are available, they are automatically downloaded and installed, and then the HP printer restarts.
- When the HP printer is connected to the server, the HP printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the Web Services setup successfully.
Print Using HP Officejet 6600 ePrint Setup
- From the 123 HP officejet 6600 printer control panel, select the ePrint button.
- Print the HP ePrint information page, and then follow the instructions on the page to sign up for an HP ePrint account.
- From your computer or mobile device, open your email application.
- Create a new email message, and then attach the file that you want to print.
- Enter the HP printer’s email address in the To column of the email message, and then select the option to send the email message.
- Note: Bcc field is required to be blank, do not include any email address in the Bcc field. If there is an email address or HP officejet 6600 printer address in the Bcc field, the job will not be printed.
Find HP 6600 email Address
- Select the ePrint button on the control panel. Web Services Settings menu will be displayed on the HP printer display.
- Select Display Email Address from the Printer display to view the printer’s email address.
- Tip: To modify the email address, choose Print Info Page from the Web Services Settings menu on the HP printer display. The HP printer prints an information page that contains the HP printer code and instructions on how to customize the email address.
Turn Off Webservices in HP 6600 ePrint Setup
- Click the ePrint button on the control panel. You will see the Web Services Settings menu on the printer display.
- Click ePrint from the display, and then click off in HP Officejet 6600 ePrint Setup.