Install HP Officejet Pro 6978 ePrint Setup
In HP Officejet Pro 6978 ePrint Setup, Use the HP ePrint app for Android and Apple iOS devices to print your photos, documents, web pages, emails, or print from cloud services. The HP ePrint app is a mobile application that allows you to print to any supported HP Officejet pro 6978 printer that is on the same local Wi-Fi network as your mobile device and to cloud-connected HP printers. HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that lets you email the document or photo you want to print directly to an HP web-enabled printer from anywhere with an active Internet connection.
Step 1: Verify HP 6978 Requirements
Before installing the HP ePrint app, ensure the HP printer and your mobile device meet the following requirements:
- The HP printer hardware is set up.
- The HP printer is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device.
- You have an Android device running OS 4.0 or later or an Apple iPad, iPhone.
Install HP 6978 ePrint app in Android
- In HP Officejet Pro 6978 ePrint setup from your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi settings and ensure you are connected to the wireless network.
- Download and install the HP ePrint app from the Google Play Store.
- When prompted, click your usage data preferences, and then select done.The HP ePrint app home screen displays.
- Select Grant permission, and then select Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account, and follow the displayed instruction to allow the app access to your files, photos, social media and cloud accounts.
Step 3: Print with HP 6978 ePrint
Print documents, photos, email, and web pages all through the app, or print from cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive. NOTE:To print a file that is not .jpg, .png or .pdf format, the HP ePrint app must be activated on your Android device. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the app in HP Officejet Pro 6978 ePrint Setup.