HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Installation
In HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Setup use the HP ePrint app for Android and Apple iOS devices to print your photos, documents, web pages, emails, or print from cloud services. The HP ePrint app is a mobile application that allows you to print to any supported HP Officejet pro 8720 printer that is on the same local Wi-Fi network as your mobile device and to cloud-connected HP printers.
Step 1: Verify HP 8720 ePrint Requirements
Before installing the HP ePrint app, ensure the HP printer and your mobile device meet the following requirements:
- The HP printer hardware is set up.
- The HP printer is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device.
- You have an Android device running OS 4.0 or later or an Apple iPad, iPhone.
Install HP 8720 ePrint in Android
- In HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Setup from your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi settings and ensure you are connected to the wireless network.
- Download and install the HP ePrint app from the Google Play Store.
- When prompted, click your usage data preferences, and then select done.
- The HP ePrint app home screen displays.
- Select Grant permission, and then select Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account, and follow the displayed instruction to allow the app access to your files, photos, social media and cloud accounts.
Install HP 8720 ePrint in Apple
- On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the wireless network.
- Download and install the HP ePrint app from the App Store.
- Once the app install, a Welcome to HP ePrint screen displays.
- On the Welcome to HP ePrint screen, select Activate Now or Skip.
- If you skip activation, choose your usage data collection option, and then select done.
- Enter your email address in the Activate using your email box, and then select Activate.
- The HP ePrint service sends you an email containing an Activation Code.
- Verify your email, and then note the Personal Identification Number (PIN) code in the email sent from the HP ePrint service.
- Return to the HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Setup, and then type the code. And then tap Activate.
- Type the code, and then select Activate, or select Settings , type the code, and then select Activate.
- When prompted, select your usage data preferences, and then select done. The HP ePrint app detects any HP printers on the network.
- Select your HP printer.
Step 3: Print with the HP 8720 ePrint app
Print documents, photos, email, and web pages all through the app, or print from cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive. NOTE:To print a file that is not .jpg, .png or .pdf format, the HP ePrint app must be activated on your Android device. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Setup