Methods for HP Officejet 3833 Printing
In HP Officejet 3833 Printing, you can print a document or photo with the HP Printer to produce high quality text and images. To print a document your computer needs to be connected to a printer. The below given instructions will give you an idea on how to print a document or photo using this Printer.
Step 1: Requirements for HP 3833 Printer
In HP Officejet 3833 Printing, Before installing the HP Officejet 3833 Printer Software ensure the printer and your Android device will meet the following requirements:
- The HP printer hardware is set up.
- The HP printer is connected to the same wireless network as your Android device, or Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on your HP printer and your Android device.
- Android device running on the updated versions.
- Install or update the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store, and then ensure the plugin is turned on.
- Note: Menus, icons, and the location of the print settings vary based on Android version and device manufacturer.
- On your Android device, install or update the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Select a method to turn on the 123 HP OJ 3833 Print Service Plugin, Once the installation or update is complete
Step 2: Install & Switch on HP 3833 Print Service Plugin
Note: On Android devices with 7.0, the HP Print Service Plugin has switched on automatically after installation. Move to the step to Print with the HP Print Service Plugin.
- If this is the first time you installed the HP Print Service Plugin, you can swipe down the home screen to display the notification dashboard, and then find HP Inc. service installed for HP Officejet 3833 Printing.
- If you update the HP officejet 3833 Print Service Plugin, select Settings , and then select More, More networks, more settings, or NFC and sharing, and then select Print or Printing.
- Select HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc. and then select On. Switch off any other print service plugins, if required.
- Your Android device is now ready to print using the 123 HP Print Service Plugin.
Step 3:Printing Using HP 3833 Print Service Pluging
- Using HP Officejet 3833 Printing we can Print documents, photos, emails, or web pages from your Android device.
- Open the item you want to print, select the menu icon , and then select Print. A print preview screen displays.
- Next to Select an HP printer, select the down arrow to view the HP printer list, and then select your HP officejet 3833 printer.
- To print over a network, click HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers.
- To print over Wi-Fi Direct, click DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers. Press the down arrow to change any print settings, and then select the Print/icon.
Fix HP Officejet 3833 Slow Printing Error
If you notice that prints are produced at a lower speed than usual on your HP printer, use the steps given below to resolve your error.
Step 1:Reset HP 3833 Printer
- If not already on, switch on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Before you proceed, wait for the printer to become idle.
- With the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- After a while, plug the power cord back into place and reconnect the cord into an electrical outlet.
- Note: Do not use extensions when connecting the power cord to a supply outlet on the wall. It is recommended that you connect directly.
- Reconnect the 123 HP Officejet 3833 printer with the power cable.
- If the printer does not automatically switch on, switch it on by pressing the Power button.
- The cartridge may move at this point or the printer may make some noise. This is normal.
- Try to perform HP Officejet 3833 Printing, if the error persists proceed with troubleshooting.
Step 2: Change HP 3833 Driver Settings
Check the driver settings of your 123 HP officejet printer. Choosing Best under Paper Quality can cause sluggish prints. Choose Normal or Draft mode for swift prints.
- Open Devices and Printers under Windows. Locate the name of your printer and double click on the icon.
- Click on the tab Set Preferences to open it. Open the Paper Type Information tab.
- Under Paper Type Area, check if Plain Paper is chosen.
- Under Quality Settings, choose Normal or Draft mode as paper quality.
- Save the changes you made by clicking on OK and close the Devices and Printers window. Try and print.
- If the HP Officejet 3833 Printing is still slow, continue troubleshooting.
Step 3: Uninstall HP 3833 Printer Driver
Using the tool Uninstall a Program, remove or uninstall the printer software. After uninstalling the current software on your printer, you will be able to download the latest updated software for your printer.
- If the computer and the printer have been connected by means of a USB, disconnect the same.
- Open Programs and Features under Windows and check the list of all installed programs on your computer.
- Locate and select the name of your HP Officejet 3833 printer and click on Uninstall.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to uninstall the software for HP Officejet 3833 Printing.
- After the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer.
Step 4: Reinstall HP 3833 Printer Driver
After successfully uninstalling the printer driver, open our customer support webpage on your browser and use the instruction provided to install and setup the printer driver or software for your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer. After installing the software, proceed to pint. If the fault is not rectified, proceed with troubleshooting.
Step 5: HP 3833 Firmware Update
Check our customer support webpage to see if there are any updates available for the firmware of your printer. Caution: Do not use the printer when an update is in progress.
- Switch on your printer and connect it to the computer over a Wireless network or by means of USB.
- Open your browser and login to our customer support webpage.
- Enter the name and model number of your HP officejet 3833 printer in the required field.
- If necessary, enter the operating system as well.
- Click on Firmware and then select Download.
- Check if the serial number of your HP officejet 3833 printer is displayed in the Window that opens.
- If you can locate your printer model number, click Update.
- If you cannot locate your printer for HP Officejet 3833 Printing and if the Update icon is grayed out, that means there are no updates currently available for your printer.
- If the name or model number of your printer is not displayed, reconnect your printer using a USB and wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the Refresh icon.
- After installing the updates, click on OK.
- If you used a USB cable to connect your printer and computer, disconnect it now.
- Open Windows and search for devices and printers.
- Select Devices and Printers from the list of results displayed.
- Choose your printer by right clicking on it And then select Remove Device.
- Restart your computer and printer after ensuring that the USB connection has been removed.
- If your problem persists, proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Check HP 3833 Network Status
If you use a network connected printer, errors on the network may also cause slow or sluggish prints. Check the network for possible errors and troubleshoot the same.
- Click on the Wireless icon provided in your task bar to check the strength of your signal.
- If the signal strength seems low, move the router closer to your 123.hp.com//oj3833 printer.
- All running downloads or streaming services on your network must be disabled temporarily.
- These can cause strain on your network and the speed varies based on the router bandwidth.
- If you use an Ethernet cable, ensure that the connections are securely plugged in.
- Unplug the power cord of your printer and plug it back in after a while to restart it.
- Additional tips to follow:
- If you use a USB cable to connect your 123 HP setup 3833 printer and computer, try using a different USB cable. The error may be resolved.
- Do not use a cable that is too long or broken or improperly shielded.
- Certain printer models do not print if more than one cartridge is installed.
- Check if your printer falls under this category and remove any one cartridge.
- But be aware that using a single cartridge can reduce the speed of HP Officejet 3833 Printing