123.hp.com/envy4510 Setup Printer
- HP Envy 4510 Printer Specification
- HP Envy 4510 ePrint
- HP Envy 4510 Wireless Direct
- HP Envy 4510 Windows update
- HP Envy 4510 Print Speed handling
- HP Envy 4510 Printer Troubleshoot
123 HP Envy 4510 Printer Functions
You can print a document or photo with the 123.hp.com/envy4510 to produce high quality text and images. To print a document or image your computer needs to be connected to a printer. The below given instructions will guide you on how to print a document using envy 4510 Printer.Explore…
HP envy 4510 comes with Fax feature which enables you to send and receive faxes containing images and text including color faxes. You can also schedule faxes and can easily set up speed-dials which will allow you to send faxes quickly to the numbers that are frequently used.Explore…
Copying of text and images with high accuracy can be done using HP envy 4510. The copy menu on the front panel of your 123 HP setup envy 4510 will allow you to select the number of copies, color and size. You will need to install the associated software to copy a document from your printer.Explore…
HP Envy 4510 Printer Specification
- Operating system support: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X v10.7 Lion, or OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Connectivity and Mobile printing capability: Wireless direct, ePrint, AirPrint.
- Scan resolution: 1200 x 1200 pixels per inch (ppi) optical
- Printing resolution: Black print : Up to 1200 x 600 dpi (when printing from a computer), Color print : Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Fax resolution: Black- 196 x 203 (8-bit grayscale), Color-200 x 208 dpi.
123.HP.COM/Envy 4510 Print Technologies
Using HP ePrint app, you can print text or images on any HP ePrint enabled printer. If you are using an 123.hp.com/envy4510 Printer that supports network printing, you can make use of an HP eprint app to print documents and pictures right from your smartphone, tablets, and PCs.
HP wireless connect is a feature that will allow your Wi-Fi capable devices such as smartphones, tablets, or computers to enable wireless network connection directly to your 123 HP envy setup 4510 Printer without the use of a wireless router or any access point.
123 HP Setup Envy 4510 Duplex printing
You can print on both sides with your HP envy 4510 Printer using duplex printing settings.
- Load the paper into the printer tray. To print a document, open your document click print from the file menu.
- Click on the button that opens the properties dialog box which will vary according to your software application.
- Select the orientation on the layout tab. Under printing shortcut tab, Select two-sided printing or print on both sides from the tab.
- You can select the paper type you require and in the quality settings area, you can select the print quality.
- To make further settings, click advanced from the paper size drop down list.
123 HP Envy 4510 Setup Printer Cartridge Broken
A broken ink cartridge might be damaged during shipment or has clogged nozzles. You can use the below suggestions which will help you determine if an ink cartridge is broken and needs to be replaced.
- If the ink cartridge is damaged during shipment, you can contact support requesting a replacement of new ink cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge seems fine but the quality of your print is not as expected, you can go to HP Customer Support and can search for Fixing Print Quality in order to make your print job satisfactory.
- Restart the printer if the ink cartridge seems fine but print jobs are blank.
- Try reinserting the ink cartridges.
123.HP.COM/Envy 4510 Speed Handling
- 123 HP envy 4510 printer offers cost-effective and highly impressive printing from virtually anywhere.
- With envy 4510, you can produce borderless, photo-lab like photos and laser-sharp documents from any mobile device or tablet.
- It offers print speeds of up to 7 pages per minute for black & white prints and prints up to 4 pages per minute for color prints.
- You can save paper and time with its duplex printing feature.
- You can print wirelessly from anywhere with this HP printer.
123.HP.COM/Envy 4510 Printers Troubleshooting
Solution 1: Order new cartridges
- To check ink or toner cartridge compatibility or to purchase replacement cartridge, you can visit HP Sure Supply.
- You can order for new cartridges if your current cartridges are not satisfactory or check cartridge compatibility with your HP printer.
Solution 2: Remove and reset the ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge door. Remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take off the protective tapes if any on the nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge.
- Close the lid.
What to do if my HP Envy 4510 Printer does not print after Windows 10 upgrade?
Read the below-given instructions to fix the printing related issues
- Make sure you install all the appropriate updates on your computer.
- If not search for change device installation settings in the search windows bar.
- From the displayed results, Click change device installation settings.
- From change device installation settings window, you have to click yes (recommended) button.
- Then click check for updates option. If you find updates available on the screen.
- Then wait for the computer to install them and then try to print
- If the computer is up to date, then try printing once you restart your computer
123 HP/ Envy 4510 Provide Solution for
Print With HP Envy 4510 Wireless Direct
If your HP Printer fails to print using HP wireless direct, you can follow the below guidelines to print wirelessly from a computer, smart phone, tablet, or other. Make sure your computer or mobile device has installed the appropriate software. If you are using a mobile device, ensure you have installed a compatible printing app to your device.
- Make certain HP wireless direct is turned on in the 123.hp.com/envy4510.
- HP wireless direct can be used while the HP envy 4510 printer is also connected to a computer using USB cable or connected to a network using a wireless connection.
Signing In To Your HP Instant Ink Account
HP Instant Ink is an ink cartridge replacement service.
You can enroll your HP Instant Ink capable printer in an HP Instant Ink plan.
- If you have already enrolled your HP printer with the HP Instant Ink service.
- You can sign in to your HP Instant Ink account directly
- To view your account information.
- If you are not signed in already.
- You can go to hpinstantink.com/sign in which is an HP Connected website.
- Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account.
123 HP Setup 4510 Printer Prints a Blank Page
Try checking the estimated ink levels and replace any low or empty cartridges. To check estimated ink levels
- From the control panel home screen of your HP envy 4510 Printer, touch the Right Arrow.
- Touch Ink, so that the current ink levels will be displayed.
- From the control panel home screen of your123.hp.com/envy4510 Printer touch the Right Arrow, and then touch the Setup icon. Touch Tools icon->Clean Print head. The printer cleans the print head and the printer prints a test page.