123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Specification
- 123 HP Envy 5661 ePrint
- 123 HP Envy 5661 Wireless Direct
- 123 HP Envy 5661 Windows update
- 123 HP Envy 5661 Print Speed handling
- 123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Troubleshoot
123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Functions
You can print a document or photo with the HP envy 5661 Printer to produce high quality text and images. To print a document or image your computer needs to be connected to a printer. The below given instructions will guide you on how to print a document using HP envy 5661 Printer.Explore…
Copying of text and images with high accuracy can be done using HP envy 5661. The copy menu on the front panel of your HP envy 5661 will allow you to select the number of copies, color and size. You will need to install the associated software to copy a document from your HP Printer.Explore…
123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Specification
- Operating system support: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion.
- Connectivity and Mobile printing capability: Wireless, wireless direct, ePrint, AirPrint.
- Printing Speed: Up to 8 ppm
- Copy speed: Black Up to 21 cpm; color (draft, A4) Up to 19 cpm
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
123 HP Envy 5661 Print Technologies
Using HP ePrint app, you can print text or images on any HP ePrint enabled printer. If you are using an HP envy 5661 Printer that supports network printing, you can make use of an HP eprint app to print documents and pictures right from your smartphone, tablets, and PCs.
HP wireless direct is a feature that will allow your Wi-Fi capable devices such as smartphones, tablets, or computers to enable wireless network connection directly to your HP envy 5661 Printer without the use of a wireless router or any access point.
Troubleshooting for123 HP Envy 5661 Printer AirPrint
Your AirPrint envy 5661 printer is not displayed on your Apple device
Step 1. Restart both devices and perform the steps given below.
- Remove metal objects and other household items such as microwaves from your router’s way to reduce the interruptions in your wireless signal.
- Ensure that the printer and router are placed close to each other and the distance between them should not be less than 6 feet.
- The router band must be set at 2.4 GHz.
Step 2. Verify that your Apple device and AirPrint enabled printer are connected over the same wireless network.
- Switch off and then switch on your router. DO NOT reset the router.
- Switch off and switch on your AirPrint enabled printer.
- Switch off your Apple device and don’t switch it on immediately.
- Proceed to print the Network Configuration Page on your printer.
If you require assistance for printing the Network Configuration Page, open our customer support webpage on your browser, enter your printer model and search for “how to print the network configuration page”.
- Ensure that the connection type selected under Active Connection Type is Wireless and the network status should read Connected.
- Check the information sheet for the SSID or network name and ensure that it is the same wireless network your printer is connected to.
- Switch on your Apple device and click on Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi and ensure that it is switched on and that Bluetooth is not switched on.
Step 3. The printer firmware must be up to date
- Open our customer support website on your browser and select your printer model.
- Click on Firmware and then click on Download. Use the Download and Install Assistant for help.
Step 4. Enable AirPrint on your device
- Print the network configuration page, get the IP address of your printer and open it in your browser. IP address of your printer
- Click on Continue if the web security certificate is displayed.
- Open Settings tab and select Security, click on Administrator Settings.
- Open Network Settings and select AirPrint to enable it and then click on Apply.
Select HP AirPrint under Network Settings
- Restart your printer by unplugging it from the power outlet and powering it back on after some time.
- Reset your printer
- Switch on your printer and wait until it is silent or idle before you proceed.
- While the printer is switched on, unplug the power cord from your 123 hp envy 5661 printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the supply outlet on the wall.
- After some time reconnect the printer power cord without using any extensions.
- Switch on the printer if it does not switch on automatically. Be aware that your printer will go through a warm up period and the carriage may move. This is the printer’s warm up.
- Wait until the printer is idle and proceed to print.
If your problem persists, perform the troubleshooting steps given below
- Ensure that your printer is switched on and restart if required.
- Check the wireless connection on your device and printer. They must be on the same network.
- Ensure that the HP envy 5661 printer firmware has been updated to the latest version. The control panel should be free of error messages.
Note: It may take some time for your printer to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Before you proceed to print, ensure that your printer is connected to an active and functional wireless network.
123 HP Envy 5661 Duplex printing
You can print on both sides with your HP Envy 5661 Printer using duplex printing settings.
- Load the paper into the printer tray. To print a document, open your document click print from the file menu.
- Click on the button that opens the properties dialog box which will vary according to your software application.
- Select the orientation on the layout tab. Under printing shortcut tab, Select two-sided printing or print on both sides from the tab.
- You can select the paper type you require and in the quality settings area, you can select the print quality.
- To make further settings, click advanced from the paper size drop down list.
123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Cartridge Broken
A broken ink cartridge might be damaged during shipment or has clogged nozzles. You can use the below suggestions which will help you determine if an ink cartridge is broken and needs to be replaced.
- If the ink cartridge is damaged during shipment, you can contact support requesting a replacement of new ink cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge seems fine but the quality of your print is not as expected, you can go to HP Customer Support and can search for Fixing Print Quality in order to make your print job satisfactory.
- Restart the printer if the ink cartridge seems fine but print jobs are blank.
- Try reinserting the ink cartridges.
123 HP Envy 5661 Speed Handling
- 123 HP envy 5661 printer offers cost-effective and highly impressive printing from virtually anywhere.
- With envy 5661, you can produce borderless, photo-lab like photos and laser-sharp documents from any mobile device or tablet.
- It offers print speeds of up to 7 pages per minute for black & white prints and prints up to 4 pages per minute for color prints.
- You can save paper and time with its duplex printing feature.
- You can print wirelessly from anywhere with this HP printer.
123 HP Envy 5661 Printers Troubleshooting
Solution 1: Order new cartridges
- To check ink or toner cartridge compatibility or to purchase replacement cartridge, you can visit HP Sure Supply.
- You can order for new cartridges if your current cartridges are not satisfactory or check cartridge compatibility with your HP printer.
Solution 2: Remove and reset the ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge door. Remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take off the protective tapes if any on the nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge.
- Close the lid.
What to do if my HP envy 5661 Printer does not print after Windows 10 upgrade?
Read the below-given instructions to fix the printing related issues
- Make sure you install all the appropriate updates on your computer.
- If not search for change device installation settings in the search windows bar.
- From the displayed results, Click change device installation settings.
- From change device installation settings window, you have to click yes (recommended) button. Then click check for updates option.
- If you find updates available on the screen. Then wait for the computer to install them and then try to print
- If the computer is up to date, then try printing once you restart your computer
123 HP Envy 5661 Printers – Download and Install HP Printer Software and Drivers (Mac)
This document supports both HP Envy 5661 printers with Mac OS and OS X. You can download the printer driver for your Mac and install it from the Downloads folder.
Downloading the print driver for your Mac
You can download the full featured print driver download or HP Easy Start guided installation app from the download page depending on your printer and version of the operating system you use. Both provide you the best driver for your printer.
- Kindly follow the instructions below to download the print driver from HP official websites.
- Once the download is completed, you can proceed to Install the printer driver.
- Ensure that you have an active Internet connection. Or else you can’t download the printer driver though HP Easy Smart is opened.
If you are prompted type your printer model, kindly include it and then check whether the operating the system version is correct. Under Driver-Product Installation Software, depending on the displayed options, press Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature print driver. The printer driver download is saved to the Downloads folder.
Installing the hp envy 5661 print driver for your Mac
At the time of installation, if you are prompted to select a connection type, select either the USB or Wireless or Wired based on your connection preference and your printer option to finish the installation process.
- To start the installation open the Downloads folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the full featured print driver.dmg file.
- To set up the printer connection and to install the printer driver the displayed instructions should be followed.
- Click Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac when you are prompted to do so.
- The Add Window is opened now.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then press Use or Print Using menu.
- You can now choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then tap Add.
- To complete the installation return to the HP installer.
123 HP Envy 5661 Provide Solution for
Print With HP envy 5661 Wireless Direct
If your HP Printer fails to print using HP wireless direct, you can follow the below guidelines to print wirelessly from a computer, smart phone, tablet, or other. Make sure your computer or mobile device has installed the appropriate software. If you are using a mobile device, ensure you have installed a compatible printing app to your device.
- Make certain HP wireless direct is turned on in the HP envy 5661 printer.
- HP wireless direct can be used while the HP envy 5661 printer is also connected to a computer using USB cable or connected to a network using a wireless connection.
Signing In To Your HP Instant Ink Account
HP Instant Ink is an ink cartridge replacement service.
You can enroll your HP Instant Ink capable printer in an HP Instant Ink plan.
- If you have already enrolled your HP printer with the HP Instant Ink service.
- You can sign in to your HP Instant Ink account directly
- To view your account information.
- If you are not signed in already.
- You can go to hpinstantink.com/sign in which is an HP Connected website.
- Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account.
123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Prints a Blank Page
Try checking the estimated ink levels and replace any low or empty cartridges. To check estimated ink levels
- From the control panel home screen of your HP envy 5661 Printer, touch the Right Arrow.
- Touch Ink, so that the current ink levels will be displayed.
- From the control panel home screen of your HP envy 5661 Printer touch the Right Arrow, and then touch the Setup icon. Touch Tools icon->Clean Print head. The printer cleans the print head and the printer prints a test page.