Installation of 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 ePrint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Wireless Direct
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download and Installation
This 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 document supports both Mac OS and OS X. You can download the printer driver for your Mac and install it from the Downloads folder.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download
You can download the full featured print driver download or HP Easy Start guided installation app from the download page depending on your printer and version of the operating system you use. Both provide you the best driver for your printer.
- Kindly follow the instructions below to download the print driver from HP official websites
- Once the download is completed, you can proceed to Install the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer driver.
- Ensure that you have an active Internet connection. Or else you can’t download the printer driver though HP Easy Smart is opened.
If you are prompted type your printer model, kindly include it and then check whether the operating the system version is correct. Under Driver-Product Installation Software, depending on the displayed options, press Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature print driver. The printer driver download is saved to the Downloads folder.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Installation
At the time of installation, if you are prompted to select a connection type, select either the USB or Wireless or Wired based on your connection preference and your printer option to finish the installation process.
- To start the installation open the Downloads folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the full featured print driver.dmg file.
- To set up the printer connection and to install the printer driver the displayed instructions should be followed.
- Click Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac when you are prompted to do so.
- The Add Window is opened now.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then press Use or Print Using menu.
- You can now choose the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer in the pop-up menu, then tap Add.
- To complete the installation return to the HP installer.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Functions
HP officejet pro 6960 ePrint is a free service from HP that allows you to print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer anytime, from any location. It is as simple as sending an email to the email address assigned to your HP printer when you enable Web Services on the HP printer. No special drivers or software are needed. If you can send an email, you can print from anywhere, using HP ePrint.
Wi-Fi Direct provides a direct wireless connection to your HP printer that allows you to print your document without joining a local network or connecting to the Internet. When you activate Wi-Fi Direct on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer, you can securely print documents or photos from most Wi-Fi-capable computers and mobile devices. The technology is similar to Bluetooth but uses Wi-Fi to work at greater distances and faster speeds.Download the HP Officejet Pro 6960 Software from the HP official Website.Use the URL:123.hp.com/ojpro6960 or 123.hp.com/setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Instant Ink Account
Sign in with your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already. Note: If an Invalid Email or Password or for some security reasons, your account has been locked for 30 minutes message displays, navigate to Account Sign In Errors HP Instant Ink account page
- From your HP Instant Ink account page, review the following HP Instant Ink account information.
- Status: Verify your HP officejet 6960 printer is connected to the HP Instant Ink service, identify your account number, and review the status of your HP Instant Ink cartridges.
- Monthly Summary: With the help of monthly summary you can view how many pages you have printed, pages you did not print last month, and any additional pages printed that exceed the number allowed by your monthly plan.
- Shipping & Billing: You can update your credit or debit card information, or change your shipping and credit or debit card billing address.
- My Plan: You can change or cancel your monthly plan.
- Printing History: You can view detailed information about each print job of your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer, such as the date and number of pages you are printed.
- Activity: You can view detailed information about HP Instant Ink shipments, which includes the shipment date, shipment tracking numbers, and any additional charges.
- Support: View the support options for your country/region.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Ink Cartridge Error
- Ink Cartridge Error in 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Printer will occur mostly due to the improper maintenance and cleaning of the printer.
- Open the Ink Cartridge Access Door
- Take the Ink Cartridge from its slot and look for any damage or leakage in the ink cartridge
- If there is any leakage in the ink cartridge clean it with distilled water using plain cloth
- If you found any damage in the ink cartridge replace it with new cartridge
- While Replacing the new cartridge make sure to do not touch the electric nozzles as it cause damage to the printer setup
- Take the New Ink Cartridge and insert it into the respective slot and try to print
- If the issue still persists service the printer setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printing Blank Pages
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Locate the slots on the left and right sides of the HP ojpro 6960 printer
- Move your fingers into the two slots, and then gently lift upward to open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the cartridge access area. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
- To release the ink cartridge, lift the lid on the cartridge slot, and then push the lid back until it stops.
- Pull up on the black cartridge to remove it from the particular slot.
- Set the black cartridge aside, with the nozzles facing upward.
- Close the cartridge access door
- Try to print a test page again.
- Make Sure you download the latest version of 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 from our website.