123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer Setup
How to setup 123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer on your Android and Apple mobile devices?
Step 1: Unbox the Sprocket Printer.
- Unseal the tapes that are attached to the printer box and remove it.
- If the box contains any plastic material remove it, and then set the packing materials away for reusing it later.
Step 2: HP Sprocket app Installation.
- The HP Sprocket app is installed only on your mobile device (Android or iOS).
- The purpose of Sprocket app is very important as it acts as a connecting tool among the print and the printer.
- Go to our website and look for the steps on how to install the Sprocket app.
- On your mobile device, go to the page where the Google Play or App Store icon is available.
- Tap on Google Play or App Store Google Play or App Store, based on your mobile device and follow the instructions on the screen and complete the app install.
Step 3: Bonding the printer and your mobile device.
Once the HP Sprocket app installation is completed, bond your mobile device to the printer through using a Bluetooth connection.
- We recommend you to turn your printer on.
- Go to the settings menu and slide the Bluetooth option.
- This will display the nearby devices to you that are compatible with Bluetooth option.
- Search for HP sprocket (xx: xx) in the list.
- If the printer is displayed in the list, touch it, and then proceed to the next step.
- If the printer is not visible in the list, touch Search or Scan, based on your mobile device. If the printer is displayed now, then touch it, and then proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Insert the HP Zink® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
Place a plain HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Let the printer be turned off.
- Release the top cover by slipping it away from the printer’s output slot, and then leave it aside.
- You are allowed to insert up to 10 sheets of photo paper with the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet by the printer.
- Ensure that the Smart sheet is located on the bottom of the stack with the bar code facing down, and the photo paper facing up to the print side.
- A blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet is provided in each pack of HP ZINK® photo paper to be used with the specific pack.
- Place the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet till you utilize all 10 sheets of photo paper for print, and then remove the Smart sheet.
The below set of instructions explains to you how to load the photo paper into the printer’s input tray.
Loading the photo paper. Adjust the printer’s top cover from its outside with the tracks, and then slide the top cover moving towards the output slot unless it is fixed firmly. Now the printer is turned on.
Step 5: Printing a photo with HP Sprocket printer.
To print a new photo (live) or a saved photo or a photo from your social media account, use the HP Sprocket app from your mobile device to print. While printing the first print job, the printer standardizes with the blue HP ZINK® Smart sheet to come up with the best print quality.
- Touch to open the HP Sprocket app on your mobile device.
- On the mobile’s home screen, touch the Photos or icon, based on your mobile device, and then follow the mobile screen prompts to enable the app to access your camera and photos, if essential.
- Choose the photo you wish to print and that displays the print preview screen for you.
- Touch the Edit icon to align the photo settings such as appearance, add text or stickers, and apply filters, if required.
- Touch the Checkmark icon to save the changes made if any, and then touch the Print icon.
- When the message Sending to Printer displays with the printer.
- A Sending to printer message displays that confirms the print job is in progress. At this time the printer adjusts the use of Smart sheet.
- Hold on until the printer remains idle and silent, and then take off the Smart sheet.
- Your photo is printed with the completion of Smart Sheet calibration.